Opening: 16 June
Located in Saint Pierre at 2385m in a valley, between Mont Fallère, and the Red Mountain of Vertosan, in the locality Les Crottes
The refuge Mont Fallère, belongs to the Viérin family.
The shelter has 50 beds and 8 rooms, accessible to people with reduced mobility, with private bathrooms and hot showers.
From spring to autumn the refuge can also be reached by riding mountain bikes (about 6 km path).
During the winter season, it is a popular destination for ski mountaineering and snowshoeing.
The shelter, is equipped with solar panels to guarantee an ecological production of hot water as well as the production of heating during the cold season.
The attention to refuge details payed by sculptor Siro Vierin and his wooden carving placed around the shelter make it looks unique.
A poca distanza ci sono ruscelli e laghetti glaciali e la relativa abbondanza d’acqua fornisce alimentazione alla centralina che produce l’energia elettrica
(prices are per person per day)
- (minimum 3 days.)
- Prices including VAT.
Prices including VAT.
- The use of sleeping bags is mandatory (rental € 3 – purchase € 15).
- Children and teenagers under the age of 10 half board € 55, between the age of 10 and 14 , half board € 60.
- Children over 3 years free hosted.
- Drinks are excluded.
- Municipal tourist tax 0.50 € per person per day. (exempt residents in Valle d’Aosta).
- Aosta Valley schools (elementary – middle school) the full board is 40 €.
- Groups of more that 25 people, there is the possibility to agee upon a price.
- Pos, Bancomat , cash and checks are accepted for the payment.